I would like to thank the following educators who have personally shared their materials with me or have otherwise made resources available at workshops or on the internet:
- Erin Faile & Diana Drew at Hertford County High School in Ahoskie, NC, who shared their materials and lesson plans with me in my early years as a teacher.
- Ginger Wilson & Jim Litle at the North Carolina School of Science & Math in Durham, NC, who have led several excellent workshops for APUSH teachers and provided materials which I have altered for my own use.
- April McDonough & Hope Hill at Hopewell High School in Hopewell, VA, who have helped me adapt to teaching APUSH and World History classes within the framework of the Virginia Standards of Learning (SOLs).
- Susan Pojer of Horace Greeley High School in Chappaqua, NY, whose historyteacher.net website is an excellent resource for educators and is the original source of some of the PowerPoints hosted on this website.
- John Green, whose Crash Course channel on YouTube provides numerous professionally-produced educational videos, not to mention the fact that he is a fine writer, as well.
Educational Fair Use
All materials on this site are provided free of charge to teachers, students and anyone else who wishes to use them for their own educational, not-for-profit purposes.
Feel free to download, edit and use all materials on this website, but please keep myself or the other original creator as the source.
Outside of my base salary as an educator, I have not sought financial gain nor have I received additional compensation for the extensive work of creating and maintaining this website. My hope is that through the free flow of information and the sharing and pooling of resources, the educational system as a whole will benefit.
If you hold the copyright to any of the images or other documents hosted on this site and believe that their presence here is in violation of copyright laws or educational fair use policies, please contact me.